Black & Veatch BIM Coordinator in Singapore
Developing, implementing and maintaining the BIM Protocol for the project.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
•Developing, implementing and maintaining the BIM Protocol for the project.
•Ensuring that all stakeholders are on board with the project goals and understand the BIM process and their role within it.
•Establishing robust quality control procedures to ensure that all models and datasets are accurate and that the level of information is fit for purpose.
•Identifying and documenting clashes using clash detection software.
•Recording and monitoring the shared data and relationships between models, for example grids, floor levels and shared project coordinates.
•Following the mandated BIM Collaboration Procedures in the BIM Execution Plan.
•Coordinating the data modelling and management process.
•Coordinating the project teams and liaising with the design team and client to ensure success.
•Responsible for the BIM workflow and ensuring that any potential issues are dealt with effectively.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 5+ years production experience in BIM implementation, design, drafting or engineering with relevant certification/Diploma
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM Software Bentley (AECOsim, InRoads, Navigator, etc) and Autodesk (Revit, Navisworks, Civil3D, Plant 3D, etc) versions with emphasis on project sheet setup, clash detection, 2D to 6D
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and
manage priorities with minimal guidance
• Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values
and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others
• Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
• Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.